Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Awesome.

Nothing will set this review apart from all the others, but once again, you have managed to reduce me to insane laughter.
The final expression on the ninja was perfect and my favourite highlight. Absolutely hilarious!

An Original Sonic Fanfic An Original Sonic Fanfic

Perfect X3

It's true, where there are some Sonic fanfics that truely stand above others to be called a good story, for every one of those, there are 50 of...these. And you captured it brilliantly XD
Voice acting was pretty amazing, as was the graphics. I love the style of the whole flash, the way it isn't exactly animated more than a slideshow of pictures following each other X3 I think it made it better rather than wasted time of real animation.

Anyway, absolutely loved, hope to see more in the future ^^

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

That can't be right...

There are a lot of average reviews for this. This is an above average flash film at least! The animations are great, the backdrops are amazing, the syncing is brilliant and everything just looks like it took some time, which good films should.
So don't be too hasty, average reviewers, because on closer inspection this movie deserves a lot more respect than a bunch of 5s.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Yayness!

This was absolutely amazing. Great job, the effects, the effort,the sounds were all amazing. Let this film go down in history as one of the greatest Sonic submissions ever made!

What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

*I've totally been there!

Fantastic flash. That's made my day lol!
*hums tune*

the True MapleStory the True MapleStory

Excellente!

Excellent film. And so true! The part with the guy in the marketplace, that was hilarious! Nice job, hope it goes through for you!

Worms short 3 Worms short 3

s'all right

good film.

certains bits are funny. it's an improvement on the last ones :D

Mario's Blocks Mario's Blocks

hilarious!

brilliant film.
combining expert prite work AND actual drawings. you deserved front page all the way!

UberAoC responds:

Thank you! Front page has been a true honor to hold! I'm glad you liked my original approach to this cartoon!

Thanks for the uber awesome review!

Safety First || Weapons Safety First || Weapons

well i liked it!

it's a nice film.
very clever. good effects added to normal junk lol.
if i can't do it, it gets a five from me! :D

++Nes Collab++ ++Nes Collab++

it's alright!

nice film. good animation and graphics. but my favourite would have to be boe's one. hilarious.just friggin hilarious